Here ya go. Relative to post-before-last I've done a couple of minimal character studies that I'm just aching to expand, but obviously daring myself in public doesn't scare me at all. I'm perfectly willing to ditch a treasured plan when something better pop's up. Some time in the interim I have stumbled upon a new enthusiasm, and Baby, it's a goodun!
Look, in the back of my mind I've been fooling around with an idea for a web site having to do with castles and lightening and mad scientists, etc. Obviously I've never gotten over the Halloween infatuation (see earlier post). Then out of the blue I blunder into an on-line comic that's been developing since back in 'o2. It contains all those classic elements along with the kind of tongue-in-cheek humor I especially like. Since it comes out three times a week (Mon., Wed., and Fri.), that's a lot of pages to catch up on, but I did it. So, you see, I've been busy.
My friends, let me introduce you to
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/index.php
I am pleased that some of you have shared my appreciation of Terry Pratchett's literature. Trust me on this one too. Girl Genius is a class act.
Now, I hope you'll pardon me. I have to go see what the Jagermonsters are doing; they so remind me of the people I drink beer with.
Lookout!
Regards, Daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment